October 31, 2011

Fingerprint Fun

                                                                                  

 I remember seeing an Ed Emberley Fingerprint Drawing Book a number of years ago and it immediately piqued my interest. I looked high and low for these locally, but couldn't find any in stores or at the library. So I was very excited to find out that Ed has a terrific website and that I could easily order his books (at great prices too) online.

In the spirit of our Doctor Doctor fun and checking out the human skeleton, I was tickled to find a cute fingerprint tutorial of  
Mr. Boney Parts on the website.

Big One's version...


Using the super Melissa and Doug Ink Pad, Big one and I spent some time creating fingerprint art. I won't tell you who made what, but I will say this -  my creations are definitely "cute", whereas Big One's are "cool".






 

Could you tell who made who?..I'm sure you could :)
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a LOT of fun - and how wonderful that we carry these 10 little 'paintbrushes' around with us all the time, so they're on hand for painting anytime!

Unknown said...

So cute - the hearts are my favourite! :)

Km said...

I love them ALL!!!!!!! I think e.e. Is just amazing and you two take his ideas to an entirely new level. I will always treasure the finger print art that you sent me on my bday! :) :)

Anonymous said...

These are so cute... Think my fish are my favourite, but love them all...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...